Directions and recipes
Freezer directions for wine slushy mixes
1. Empty package into a freezable 1 gal. container or zip-lock bag
2. Add 1 bottle (750 ml) of red or white wine (red wine only for Purplicious). Instead of wine you can also use non-alcoholic wine or apple juise, cider etc. -
3. Refill empty wine bottle with water and add to the container
4. Shake or stir until well blended
5. Remove from freezer, let sit for a little while until it has a "slushy" consistency
6. Stir, serve and enjoy! CHEERS! Once the slushy mix melted, you can re-freeze again!
Blender directions for wine slushy mixes
With wine: - 1 cup of dry slushy mixture - 1 cup of red or white wine (only for Purplicious) others only with white wine - 3 -4 cups of ice - blend until desired consistency CHEERS! Once the slusy mix melted, you can re-freeze again!