Slushie Maker Directions
Freezer directions for wine slushy mixes
1. Empty package into a freezable 1 gal. container or zip-lock bag
2. Add 1 bottle (750 ml) of red or white wine (red wine only for Purplicious). Instead of wine you can also use non-alcoholic wine or apple juice, cider etc. 3. Refill empty wine bottle with water and add to the container
4. Shake or stir until well blended
5. Remove from freezer, let sit for a little while until it has a "slushy" consistency
6. Stir, serve and enjoy! CHEERS! Once the slushy mix melted, you can re-freeze again!
Blender directions for wine slushy mixes
With wine: - 1 cup of dry slushy mixture - 1 cup of red or white wine (only for Purplicious) others only with white wine - 3 -4 cups of ice - blend until desired consistency CHEERS! Once the slusy mix melted, you can re-freeze again!